Tuesday 6 March 2012

Hello World!

This going to be a blog about my wonderful & expensive wargaming exploits. The compulsory bit about me first I guess. I've been wargaming since the late 1960's and have tried all sorts of periods, scales and rulesets. Currently I'm interested in the following:
  • 15mm WWII using Flames of War
  • 15mm & 28mm Ancients using Impetus
  • Malifaux
  • Infinity
  • 15mm Sci-fi using Gruntz
  • Warmachine (Khador)
  • Battletech
Plus there's the systems I'd like to get into sometime and have a pile of figures waiting to be painted:
  • 10mm Napoleonics using Lasalle
  • 28mm Renaissance although not settled on a ruleset yet
The main problem I have is so many systems I want to play and not enough opponents. At the moment I'm getting in just one game a week at my local wargames club Wessex Wyverns. I took early retirement a few years ago so have plenty of free time but my possible opponents all have lives & work during the day which limits my options a bit.
That's about it for now. Hopefully I'll be able to update this blog regularly (yeah riiight!) & keep it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...