Tuesday 5 June 2012

Sedition Wars: Battle for Alabaster

Sedition Wars is one the the many systems that's using crowd funding to help finance their new products. I'd had a quick look at it but wasn't that taken with it. However they've now released a new video looking at some aspects of how the game is played.


Having watched the video I'm now more interested in the game. I checked out the pledge options and it seems there are some good deals on offer. Particularly when you look at what you get in the box. 
  • 50 highly detailed 28mm miniatures
  • 50 Scenic miniature bases
  • 5 double sided full colour expandable game boards
  • 60 page rules and scenario book
  • Vanguard and Strain stat cards
  • 100+ full colour game counters
I would sign up for the $80 pledge if it wasn't for the extra $25 I'd have to play for shipping and then the extra import duties I'd have to pay as well. I guess I'll have to wait till the end of the year before i can buy the game retail.

There's some great pictures of the models you get here if you want to check them out. Plus Frontline Gamer has a competition where you can win a Sedition Wars prize.

1 comment:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...