Saturday 10 August 2013

My Latest eBay Bargain.

I was browsing eBay when I came across a retailer selling lots of MDF terrain pieces. I saw this one auction for 12 painted 28mm ruined building corner sections which I could use for Bolt Action and Chain of Command, so I thought it was worth a punt. I expected it to be expensive but he had a ton of auctions running and this must have got missed as I won it for my initial bid of £4.99 inc p&p!

The eBay photo.

The package arrived today and the contents are shown below. The walls are similar to 4Ground buildings in that they have an inner and outer wall you glue together. So, in total, you get 60 MDF sections to glue together to make the 12 corners. The quality of the laser etching isn't great but for a fiver I can't complain. I'll glue them together and maybe stick some clump foliage on them to simulate Ivy to jazz them up a bit. Now all I need is somewhere to store the assembled models, maybe it's time to move to a bigger house!


The 60 painted MDF wall pieces
 
In case you're interested the retailer was 'wargamestournaments' on eBay.co.uk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...